More eating, less reading.
The Cast Iron Recipes App is here to help you plan, shop for groceries, and spend less time worrying about the age ol’ question, “what’s for dinner?”
Then $9.99/mo or $99.99/annual. Cancel anytime.
Skip the ads & get to the apps!
We know scrolling can be as much of a pain as meal planning. So we’re helping you with both!
Get all the Cast Iron Recipes you know and love, plus exclusive recipes and content in the app!
Reasons to love the app
- No ads
- No blog posts
- Meal planning done for you
- Grocery lists created for you
- Exclusive recipes & how-to videos
- Homestead meals to feel good about
- Cancel at any time
Ready to love cooking again?
What types of recipes to expect?
Let’s get cookin’!
Homestead favorites, campfire cooking, cook-outs, smokers, no-bake, woodstove cooking, and more!
Recipes ready to make!
The App at a Glance
More reasons to love the app!
- Get access to new fool-proof recipes every day that you can use to customize your weekly or even monthly meal plan. Adjust the servings based on your needs.
- Print a condensed list of all the ingredients you need based on your plan, or simply shop from your phone.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and exclusive how-to video tutorials to get food to the ones you love with ease and confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’re always welcome to email support and request a specific meal plan, such as a gluten-free, or you’re able to remove recipes from meal plans we provide for you. As the home chef, you’re always welcome to make the substitutions you and your family need when following our recipes.
The website app can be used on mobile devices. At this time we do not have a dedicated app in the apple or android app store. As we grow, we will look into this for users.
While the majority of our recipes will use cast iron, there will be some homesteading recipes as well that may use common kitchen appliances such as a stand mixer. We will do our best to provide alternatives as needed.
Every week! There will be an announcement in the feed section of the app to let you know about any new meal plan, video, or feature we add to the app. You won’t miss a thing.
Yes! As long as your computer or mobile device is connected to a printer you can print them.
Log into the Cast Iron Recipes app and navigate to your profile. Click “manage subscription” and choose to cancel. You will not be charged again and will loose access to the app at the end of the current billing cycle.
Great! Send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help!